- Moringa leaves are finely ground and play an important role as a powder in the diet, can be used as tea, smoothies or for other food and drinks. In Indian and Ayurvedic cuisine, Moringa leaf powder is mostly used for seasoning food.
- Moringa powder plays an important role in traditional Indian healing art Ayurveda due to its diverse nutrients and vitamins. Moringa Super Leaf Powder is highly nutritious and can be used in a variety of delicious recipes. Top your healthy smoothies with organic quality Moringa powder and make every drink a real superfood.
- [Valuable and Pure] Organic Moringa powder from OmVeda (formerly OM Indian spices) contains dried, finely ground organic Moringa leaves without any release agents or additives, with its 100% valuable natural ingredients.
- Recommended intake: organic moringa powder can hold up to 5 g (approx. 1.5 tsp) per day, it should be dissolved in a glass of water or stirred well in smoothies, drinks or soups. Tip: The light green powder has a particularly fine consistency and therefore difficult to dissolve. Therefore, the organic Moringa powder should be stirred first with a little water to a paste before it is further processed.
- [Fresh Moringa Green Smoothie] For a Moringa smoothie take a handful of field salad, 1 handful of spinach, 1 apple, ¼ salad cucumber, ½ frozen banana, 500 ml of water and 2 heaped teaspoons of Moringa leaf powder and crush everything in the mixer. The frozen banana provides a fresh kick.
Moringa Powder Organic 50g,100 g | Leaf Powder Moringa Powder | Finely Ground Moringa Oleifera | Organic Certified DE-ÖKO-039 | Moringa Powder | For Healthy Smoothies and Tea | OmVeda
€3,99 – €8,99
Enthält 7% MwSt. DE
Lieferzeit: ca. 3-4 Werktage
Moringa leaves are finely ground and play an important role as powder in the diet, can be used as tea, smoothies or other food and drinks.